Månedsarkiv: marts 2020

OKTOBER MARCH

‘Is our new Commissar-controlled, zealously-globalist young government in fact on a mission to transmute and metamorphose Denmark backwards into a blatantly bolschevik nation – like their potential international billionaire masters/monsters may want?’

That question I posted on 10.Febr.2020 in

‘The Political Commissar and his Police’ (link 6).

Whence further:

“The young danish government has recently revealed plans to move and/or remove several hundred employees from the National Police Headquaters (‘Rigspolitiet’) in Copenhagen.

“Perhaps you might reasonably expect some of them ending up pounding the pavement in Aarhus and be busy shaking down cyclists for another 150 dollars?

“Our various governments are greedy for cash to use at their leisure. And shaking cyclists down is easy money! (Governments go for the fast buck and the easy answers, don’t they?).

“I’m just kidding, ofcourse, as all this shaking down of ‘the man in the street’ is just for fun and kicks – ain’t it?

“But the removel of several hundred staff members – to be moved of fired – from Police Headquarters in one swoop, for one thing is not just for ‘fun and kicks’.

“For another it brings to mind the purges of ‘politically unreliable’ individuals in (formerly) communist states – Soviet – DDR – China, by their Political Commissars.

“Ofcourse it’s vitally important for any would-be tyrants to have full control of Police Headquarters – has to be manned exclusively with ‘politically reliable’ staff.

“Thus we are tempted to put the question up once more: Is our new Commissar-controlled, zealously-globalist young government in fact on a mission to transmute and metamorphose Denmark backwards into a blatantly bolschevik nation – like their potential international billionaire masters/monsters may want?

“I’m off my rocker, you say? Perhaps, but please consider this:

> 1. The 1917 bolschevik revolution reportedly was mainly financed by international- and/or US-bankers; certain political philosophers have often compared radical globalism to bolschevism.

> 2. As soon as our new govt. came into power they reportedly abandoned most – if not all? – of their election pledges with regard to rejecting, repudiating, retracting and abandoning all heretofore planned expansion of blanket police surveillance in public places.

> 3. They have most recently proposed to allow police blanket-use of face-detection surveillance technology in public places.

> 4. Our young and pretty P.M. wants to remove more children from their families. Ostensibly to save the children from abuse. Will the kids of ‘politically unreliable’ families likewise be removed ‘as suffering abuse’?

Ofcourse such hard to micro-control actions also basically tend to disrupt and undermine the foundations of the core-family. Something right down the alley of orthodox bolschevism/globalism.

> 5. Aren’t at least some of the many non-elected but very powerful, so-called spindoctors in fact really POLITICAL COMMISSARS, that would hardly be allowed inside govt. without being screened by the Govt’s ‘Uber-SpinDoctor’?

> 6. Isn’t said Uber-SpinDoctor in reality an almost all-powerful Political Commissar? He’s ofcourse supposed to be controlled by the young P.M. – but is this really so? My own impression is that she, hypothetically, might potentially be mind-controlled and thus be the controlled part and not the opposite? For instance, hasn’t she occasionally the aloof zoombi-look of the mind-controlled?

> 7. There is no law governing the chief spindoctors loyalties and thus he may perhaps freely chose his real masters? And certainly he doesn’t want to be interviewed about these matters. Or about anything at all!”

* “We are in the midst of a phase of history in which nations will be redefined and their futures fundamentally altered.” –Rupert Murdoch Feb 24, 2009

* “Is not war ((be it on nations, on terrorism or on Corona-19?)) already a revolutionary function? Since [1870] every war was a giant step towards Communism.” – Illuminati insider Christian Rakovsky, in ‘The Red Symphony’.”

From: ‘Face Detection in Copenhagen’
(28.Okt./27.Nov.2019) (link 4)

“Incidentally here is yet another instance where you clearly see the dangers of having young political leaders at the wheel. Because if someone had told my parents at some point in the 1950’s that the Government would henceforth register everyone by photography and film everyhwere they were and moved and at all times – then my parents (and their generation) would instantly have understood, that it was now GANGSTERS THAT WERE RUNNING GOVERNMENT.

“But if you have no recollection or otherwise a genuine knowledge of the thinking and feeling in mid 20. century you may perhaps not understand this – just like today.

“But here’s the lowdown:

“If Face-Detection is generally established in (any) democratic (western) country – THEN THIS COUNTRY CANNOT POSSIBLY BE DEMOCRATIC ANYMORE!

“And why is that, you may ask: Because then all critical journalism and other serious critique of government and police and secret services and secret police will in quite short order be COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE!

“And again, why is that you ask: Because any and all real critical journalists and other serious critics can and will then be harassed – possibly, or even inevitably, harassed to death!

“But when any serious critique of government and all its angencies is either prohibited by law or otherwise impossible (for instance by making money inexplicably leak from unwanted critics’ and/or unwanted families’ bank-accounts (CashBan!) or even by ‘disappearing’ all intelligent critics), then THERE IS NO DEMOCRACY! (link 9)

“And as another op-ed asked recently: Do you dare to trust that your government will always be benign?

“Of course, you dare not! Because the crux of the matter is, that the weak link in any democracy is exactly this: That the general public and the man in the street are basically unable to (always or ever?) spot the two-faced, fourflushing shyster – or even traitor – flimflamming them with sweet words and snake oil – or to talk turky: damned lies. Incidentally precisely the kind of people that always MOST BADLY want access to ultimate (government) power.

“It shouldn’t be necessary to remind our parliamentarians of how, exactly, Mr. Hitler reached power, I take it?”

From: ‘Lykketoft – Bjerregaard – Pind’
(Okt.20.2019) (link 3)

“Speaking of P.M.’s: Last night i read about our new P.M. having decided to establish way more camera surveillance on public places. I believe she used the expression ‘increase massively’?

“Obviously our new PrimeMinister’s apparant propensity for secrecy – as opposed to openness in government – and for surveillance is somewhat disappointing to many observers and voters.

“This conundrum must have occupied my mind a good deal just before turning in; because during the night I dreamt about our P.M. and her friends for what seemed several hours.

“Some of the dreams were apparently visions of a clairvoyant nature, whence I’ill use this space to comment on some of them.

“But firstly a few generalities. Obviously our new PrimeMinister is young, and pretty, and attractive. Anyone can see that, at least if you go for the brainy, slightly boyish type of women.

“You may say, you don’t think she is boyish? But then imagine her with an eton crop. Right? – You see it now, I suppose?

“Also she is clever! You may safely assume she has long ago been fingered as a political whizz-kid by the TPTB. But why?

“Because otherwise she would never have been featured prominently on The Drudge Report even before having won the last election (link 1, below). I certainly would be very surprised if she isn’t to be seen on the Bilderberg participants list in quite short order.

“She is that clever, and also hard as nails.

“But what did I see in my nightly visions?

“Firstly, and unsurprisingly, that she is attractive and slightly boyish.

“Secondly, that she has a propensity for secrecy and aloofness. ‘We’ wanted to visit her on her job; but we had to access her through a tower where most of the ladders were removed – so as to make access difficult – if not impossible.

“The spacious tower room was completely clad in oriental rugs and plush: has she one or more oriental roots, perchance? If so, this might perhaps help to explain why she was ‘choosen’ by Mr. Drudge?

“One of her friends was driving a giant, brutally powerful motor cycle.

“Was this perhaps her right hand spin doctor? If so, he may be regarded as immensely dynamic, but also, perhaps, as being on a somewhat frail footing?

“Might fit the bill perfectly if this gentleman, as I suspect, is heavily left-brained dominated. Left-brainers, like aspergers and autists, are basically almost never on a particular firm footing in their personal life.

“They basically perceive and live their whole life in two dimensions. Whence they have no deep roots anywhere – except perhaps in disruption and chaos, like: ‘Burn everything down every seven years’.” (link 2)

From: ‘Man with straw in his clogs’ (Link 5)
(9./Nov./21.Dec.2019)

“The mob, incidentally, consists of entities not entirely human; they are in fact more like robots, and COMPLETELY without moral holds. You may perhaps most appropriately describe them as MORAL ANTIMATTER?

“Moral Antimatter that you have to evade at all costs lest you all are completely destroyed!

“Because just like antimatter in the physical universe destroys matter when they meet, moral antimatter will inevitably destroy all moral things they meet.

“THEY DETERMINEDLY SEEK OUT AND DESTROY ANY AND ALL VESTIGES OF MORAL AND MORALITY IN SOUND AND SANE HUMANS, THEIR CULTURE AND SOCIETY. If you look around you’ll see that’s exactly what’s going on everywhere.

“Moreover – in all probability you may safely assume, that any entity that’s more or less viciously attacking morality – i.e. morally sound people, ideas, institutions, cultures – with a very high degree of certainty are mob or mob-related (if not simply blatantly insane)? Sort of defining the mob, perhaps?

“The mob would simply not want or accept members or associates that don’t profess and fully adhere to complete immorality.

“Also there can be no doubt that the ‘destroyers of worlds’ – including the destroyers and disruptors of sane and sound human entities and institutions – at the very least are mob inspired; and who sooner or later will grow – perhaps more or less arcane – links with the mob.

“Incidentally, compare what top theoretical scientist LOUIS SANCHO’s remarked about certain of his colleagues (while talking about CERN’s Large Hadron Collider – link 6):

“Don’t you get it? It is all a moral question!! They know they can kill the planet, they don’t care”.

In fact earthlings may already now be able to destroy Earth and the Sun with its planetary system. And perhaps even kick the sun right out of the Milky Way Galaxy?”

From: ‘The Putsch and the Hit-Squad’
(5.July/23.Aug.2019) (link 1)

“What’s a bit annoying here is that I’m of course unable to tell off hand if this acute zeal of the secret service/secret police and/or their alien friends is by reason of wishing to provoke me into uncouth outbursts of anger at our new Govt. on my twitter- and blog-accounts?

“Or are the rogue element of these agencies suddenly feeling very safe and cocky with Denmark having a brand new government?

“Our coming, young Social-Democratic P.M. being endorsed by the Drudge has to be quite unusual, even if she’s young and pretty – at least I don’t remember something like it, and I scan the Drudge practically daily.”

From: ‘The Autodafés and The Secret Courts of Law in Denmark’
(15./18.Dec.2019) (link 8)

“Som alle ved, har overvågningssamfund været de mest frie gennem tiderne.Lad mig nævne i flæng fra nutiden: Nordkorea. Der er helt vildt frit i Nordkorea. Overvågning har gjort, at der faktisk slet ingen kriminalitet er. I hvert fald ikke officielt. Og hvor uendeligt trygt og godt må det ikke være? Eller vi kan gå lidt tilbage i tiden og nævne DDR eller Sovjet. Samfund, der om nogen viste, at ’med overvågning stiger friheden,’ som Hækkerup udtrykker det.”
https://ekstrabladet.dk/opinionen/madskastrup/nick-haekkerup-er-en-sten/7917246

“This is another brilliant op-ed of our incomparable Mr. Mads Kastrup from the Copenhagen tabloid EKSTRABLADET.

“But aiming at the M.o.J. is ofcourse only half the job; because our M.o.J. is obviously mostly an errand boy for his masters – the two P.M. ‘robots’?

“Perhaps these ‘robots’ has a serious program bug, though? Because how come they are talking like it’s anno 1919 and not 2019 if there is no outdated or faulty software?

“The early bolshevik masters of surveillance, the CEKA, was evil incarnate! Nothing to be admired, wished for and copied, for sure. (link 8)

“Please note: By December 1917, the Bolsheviks established their instrument of terror, the Cheka (the GPU’s precursor). Lina writes: “Lists of those shot and otherwise executed were published in the Cheka’s weekly newspaper.

“In this way, it can be proved that 1.7 million people were executed during the period 1918-19. A river of blood flowed through Russia. The Cheka had to employ body counters.” By contrast, under the czars, 467 people were executed between 1826 and 1904. (Jyri Lina: https://archive.org/details/UnderTheSignOfTheScorpion)

“On page 12 ((of a paper reviewed)) is a piece on Leon Trotskij, the bolshevik leader, which apparently was murdered “by Stalin” in Mexico in 1940.

“One of the captains of the bolshevik revolution of 1917 he was deposed already about 1924 after his protégé Lenin had died. After that all power really was with Dsershinski and his secret police, the Cheka (soon to be called GPU).

“The Cheka was perhaps the most evil and destructive “vampire squid” ever to roam our earth? It’s raw brutality, greed and recklessness is almost beyond description, much less comprehension.

“Recently I chanced upon a slim book from 1925 about the Cheka, written by a Swiss journalist working in Russia during these fatefull years (Georg Popoff: Tscheka – Staten i Staten. Copenhagen, Gyldendal, 131 pages).

“It’s depressing reading almost from page one to the end. But the most worrying thing no doubt is the almost inevitable conclusion that the Cheka is still very much alive – albeit perhaps not so much in Russia as in the west?

“It’s well nigh impossible to not note that the spirit – the philosophy, strategy and methods – of the Cheka seems to correspond very, very closely to that of the modern western SecretPolice/SecurityServices like CIA/NSA/Mossad et al.

“But don’t take my word for it, consult a work by an authority yourself. Be prepared for a few chocking insights.’

“The former director of the then danish SecretService (PET), the honourable Ole Stig Andersen, in 2005 warned expressly against this (i.e. the secret courts) as an inevitability if police duties were transferred from police to the SecretService (link 7).

“This is obviously because any SecretPolice don’t want to expose their agents – and their dark (Mob controlled?) alien friends? – by giving testimony in an open court of law.

“But he might as well have bayed at the moon – no one heeded his wise warnings, as far as I know? But remember – next time someone is rounded up and arrested by the SecretPolice it may easily be a journalist, any journalist, or blogger. Deemed dangerous by and for the present power brokering, CEKA-admiring ‘robots’?

“And you will not get a chance to defend and explain yourselves in front of a judge in an open court of law!

“Except until Marie Louise Toksvig spake up? High praise for her brilliant essay.

“But remember – we are in fact living in 1919 – aren’t we?”

This I wrote in December 2019. And now we have OKTOBER MARCH – don’t we?

************************

Link 1.

The Putsch and the Hit-Squad (upd.)

Link 2.
Disruption and Wispy Trails (Upd.)

Link 3.

Lykketoft – Bjerregaard – Pind

Link 4.

Face Detection in Copenhagen

Link 5.

Your Galactic Police

Link 6.

The Political Commissar and his Police

Link 7.

Three Honourable Gentlemen, Laerke and Sainte-Beuve

Link 8.

The Autodafés and The Secret Courts of Law in Denmark

Link 9.

DANSKE BANK – DUHAMEL – COPENHAGEN – THIBAUDAT

For fact abt. Covid-19, please see

www.lewrocksell.com
http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/gamleboeger

2evil

May be crossposted on www.gamleboeger.dk and
http://blocnotesimma.wordpress.com

(23./25./27.Mar.2020)

2evil

(19.Mar.2020) Today is Thursday and it’s finally beginning to look spring-like out there.

Yesterday I took a stroll in downtown Copenhagen, so to speak to take stock of the curfew-like Covid-19 situation.

A sobering experience, I dare say.

Because obviously we have as of now finally arrived in zombie-land – definitely and totally!

That’s it – althoug I was not yet completely alone in the streets; but almost.

Most of the few other pedestrians were oogling me suspiciously – like if I was a dangerous virus walking around, searching for targets.

If you asked at a bakery if their café was open to their customers they looked scared, like if you wished to infect them with this ghostly flu-virus they call Corona.

(Corona means Crown; are ‘they’ concurrently – while faking it as a coincidence? – trying to paint the Royals as a virus? (Perhaps – the reigning Radical-Globalists/Bolsheviks always hated the royal houses, didn’t they? The Royals are not normally easy to buy!)

(After all haven’t ‘they’ tried hard to use this pandemoneum to paint the Masons in very dark colours?

– so why not the Royals also?)

But let’s get down to brass tacks: Why on earth are we now living in zombie-land. Is it really on account of this hazy flu-virus, that’s seemingly (in our national version) much less dangerous and contagious than all the other ‘ordinary’ flu-vira? (Please look up the statistics; f.ex. via www.lewrockwell.com and aanirfan.blogspot.com).

The answer is: Hardly!

The catastrophy that’s about to unfold sooner than later – like in VERY SOON – is that the banks are about to crash; on account of all the giant loans they have recklessly given out to everybody. Large and small companies and investors/investment-funds as well as private citizens.

The economy – i.e. business turnover – is, as I write this, crashing and mainly for two reasons.

1. Russia ‘arranged for’ SaudiArabia to ramp up oil-production and thus crashing oil-prices. This means thousands of US-american shale-oil producers are currently going bust. And with them their investors and banks!

2. The Covid-19 starting in China – by design or accident. This virus hits the Chinese in Wuhan particularly hard, apparantly for two reasons. a) The chinese reportedly have certain proteins in their lungs that are hit particularly hard by the virus. And b) In Wuhan the 5G technology is fully implemented; 5G is said to be particularly propitious for vira.

Ofcourse the Radical-Globalist millionaires don’t want the public to be aware of these matters; and they certainly don’t want the citizens to become worried and begin talking to each other about what will happen when a) their houses will suddenly and very soon be worth only one third and b) their savinng accounts in the banks will be decimated to the tune of cents on the dollar left.

Hence the draconian martial laws prohibiting the sheeple to gather more than 2, 5 or 10 persons at any one time or place. The café’s and restaurants (and other places where citizens talk, like coiffeurs) are shuttered; most likely for a long time.

And the constitution and the owners personal ruin be damned!

But I’ill now resume today’s downtown stroll, wondering if I may also today feel like a human in zombie-land; or alternatively perhaps as an alien on Planet Of The Apes?

Incidentally – humans on planet-zombie hardly have a great future; they probably will be rounded up in quite short order and ‘rescued’ with some vaccination ‘death-shot’? After all, that’s what zombies do.

What about you? Are you human or a zombie?

(19./25.Mar.2020)

Please visit twitter.com/gamleboeger for more links, thanks.

May be crossposted on www.gamleboeger.dk and
http://blocnotesimma.wordpress.com

Se also

COVID-19 and the 33


www.lewrockwell.com
www.aanirfan.blogspot.com

COVID-19 and the 33

(6.Mar.2020) Today is Friday, and it’s grey out there.

Here are a few detatched tidbits around the ongoing hype of the COVID-19 panic.

As usual quoted headlines/bylines are preceded by an *asterix and any comments of mine by an >arrow.

Perhaps the most striking piece is this youtube video in which someone has surfed the internet for headlines from mainstream newspapers/newsoutlets relative to the COVID-19.

As will be seen the number 33 appears in an absolutely incredible number of headlines or bylines. So why is that?

The author relates 33 to the 33 degrees of the Mason hierachy; likewise the CORONA (crown) to the crown in the Mason emblem, that likewise displays number 33 prominently.

It thus appears, perhaps, that someone – that draw a lot of water in the global newspaper/newsoutlet-scene – have been launching a concerted campaign to paint the Masons in rather black colours? And concurrently, perhaps, divert focus from the hypothetical designers of the COVID-19 virus?

But please watch the video and be your own judge.

* What links the Coronavirus (Covid-19 psy-op) to the number 33?

* Vietnam has announced that all 16 infected patients in the country have been discharged from hospital and declared cured.
As of Wednesday 26 February 2020, all 16 patients, including the oldest who is 73, had been cured and discharged from the hospital.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/02/infected-patients-vietnam-cured-coronavirus-miracle-200228035007608.html

* According to haaretz.com
In China, apart from Wuhan, the coronavirus death rate is 0.7%.
https://t.co/y8OFaEdExt?amp=1

* I’m in a small regional city of 2 million in Southern central China quite far from it all. Here, we apparently have a couple dozen infected but it’s true to say that I don’t know anyone with Corona nor do I know anyone who knows anyone with Corona
http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2020/01/coronavirus.html?showComment=1582943713223#c1463775457518264273

*….what is now being called the Corona-Crash that sparked this week’s “fastest correction in history” on their stock markets seeing record-breaking volume
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/corona-crash-sparks-worst-month-stocks-financial-crisis-fastest-correction-history

*….the exact same coronavirus the world renowned New England Medical Journal has just declared “is no worse than the flu”.
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/02/28/new-england-journal-of-medicine-coronavirus-could-be-no-worse-than-flu/

* Does The Coronavirus Make The Case For World Government?
The coranavirus will probably end up reaffirming what’s already known – government usually make things worse…
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/does-coronavirus-make-case-world-government

* Antibiotics cannot be used for viruses. If a virus, then why aren’t antiviral drugs working but antibiotics are?
COVID-19 coronavirus may just be a “passenger virus,” not the primary microbial organism that kills by filling the lower lungs with fluid.
Both the current Wuhan COVID-19 coronavirus and tubercular mycobacteria do not infect young children roughly 5-12 years of age.

Trump Halts CDC Fearmongering. But Why Are Antibiotics & Not Anti-Virals Quelling the COVID-19 Coronavirus? Is It Really a Virus?

* Fear of the COVID-19 coronavirus may be misplaced. More people are killed by Mycobacterium tuberculosis (1.7 million) in a year than the few who have been infected (~80,000) or have died (less than 2000) of the COVID-19 coronavirus

Trump Halts CDC Fearmongering. But Why Are Antibiotics & Not Anti-Virals Quelling the COVID-19 Coronavirus? Is It Really a Virus?

* It is projected that the “COVID-19 Coronavirus” will peak worldwide in March and then return in a second but lesser peak in September, in accordance with Yang’s Wuhan study from 2004 to 2013, describing the annual TB surges in Wuhan, China

Trump Halts CDC Fearmongering. But Why Are Antibiotics & Not Anti-Virals Quelling the COVID-19 Coronavirus? Is It Really a Virus?

* Saying the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus is inevitable, a CDC (Centers for Disease Control) official advised Americans “brace themselves” and prepare to shut down public schools, avoid going to church, and self-quarantine their families. These onerous measures are for a virus that has infected just 53 Americans (Feb. 25), mostly among people who traveled recently to China.

Trump Halts CDC Fearmongering. But Why Are Antibiotics & Not Anti-Virals Quelling the COVID-19 Coronavirus? Is It Really a Virus?

* But what is the sense in panicking the world over a coronavirus that is 3 times less deadly than the SARS outbreak of 2003 (9.5% vs. 3.4%). And mind you, it has still not been proved that the COVID-19 coronavirus is anything more than a non-symptomatic, non-pathogenic “passenger virus,” being picked up diagnostically but not the primary underlying cause responsible for the Pandemic/Epidemic itself.

Trump Halts CDC Fearmongering. But Why Are Antibiotics & Not Anti-Virals Quelling the COVID-19 Coronavirus? Is It Really a Virus?

* That passenger viruses do exist has been abundantly documented, as when the HTLV-1 virus (human T-cell leukemia virus Type 1) was mistakenly attributed to being causal for AIDS. And so, the question which never went away looms: are the coronaviruses merely traveler viruses from a yet to be determined primary stealth cause?

Trump Halts CDC Fearmongering. But Why Are Antibiotics & Not Anti-Virals Quelling the COVID-19 Coronavirus? Is It Really a Virus?

* The present and ongoing COVID-19- pandemic, did not occur in a vacuum. By December of 2018, Liu et al., in a large multi-center study, proclaimed tuberculosis to be an epidemic throughout China, which still simmers on in a country with the second largest burden of that disease in the world ̶ a disease which also often begins with flu-like symptoms, and a disease whose bacilli are laden with RNA bacterial viruses called mycobacteriophages.

Trump Halts CDC Fearmongering. But Why Are Antibiotics & Not Anti-Virals Quelling the COVID-19 Coronavirus? Is It Really a Virus?

* And in Hiroshi Nishiura’s study (2012) not only was TB shown to be associated with influenza death, but there was no influenza death among controls without TB. Investigator Nishiura later concluded: “Should a highly fatal influenza pandemic occur in the future, testing the role of TB in characterizing the risk of death would be extremely useful in minimizing the disaster…”

Trump Halts CDC Fearmongering. But Why Are Antibiotics & Not Anti-Virals Quelling the COVID-19 Coronavirus? Is It Really a Virus?

* According to the Zhejiang Health Commission, there have been no new confirmed cases of the coronavirus in the province for nine days.
http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2020/01/coronavirus.html

* China is getting the coronavirus crisis under control, Apple CEO Tim Cook told Fox Business, adding that his company’s plants there have started reopening.

* “If the telecommunications industry’s plans for 5G come to fruition, no person, no animal, no bird, no insect and no plant on Earth will be able to avoid exposure, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to levels of RF radiation that are tens to hundreds of times greater than what exists today, without any possibility of escape anywhere on the planet. These 5G plans threaten to provoke serious, irreversible effects on humans and permanent damage to all of the Earth’s ecosystems.”

5G and the China Epidemic

* “Despite widespread denial, the evidence that radio frequency (RF) radiation is harmful to life is already overwhelming. The accumulated clinical evidence of sick and injured human beings, experimental evidence of damage to DNA, cells and organ systems in a wide variety of plants and animals, and epidemiological evidence that the major diseases of modern civilization—cancer, heart disease and diabetes—are in large part caused by electromagnetic pollution, forms a literature base of well over 10,000 peer-reviewed studies.”

5G and the China Epidemic

* Any significant deployment of 5G in Chinese cities can create human damage. And of course, in order to hide this damage, the cover story of THE VIRUS would be invoked. “Don’t blame our corporate 5G, or try to derail the hundreds of billions of dollars immediately coming our way. It’s the coronavirus. Salute the virus.”

5G and the China Epidemic

* One VERY serious claim: when 5G employs a frequency band at 60GHz, disruption in oxygen molecules occurs—and the crucial ability of hemoglobin to pick up oxygen and transport it throughout the body is seriously impaired. I’ve consulted with a trusted source

5G and the China Epidemic

* 100 billion or more NEW devices online, all connected to the Internet and the Cloud. What could be more wasteful? What could be more ridiculous? This is the opposite of sane energy use.

5G and the China Epidemic

* The beginning of an actual rational plan for energy would start this way: DUMP 5G. Dump the whole plan of installing small transmitter-cells on buildings and homes and trees and lampposts and fences all over the planet. Forget it. Don’t bring 100 billion new devices online. Aside from the extreme health dangers, it’s ridiculously expensive. It’s on the order of saying we need hundred-foot robots standing on sidewalks washing the windows of office buildings.

5G and the China Epidemic

* “5G will use pulsed millimeter waves to carry information. But as Dr. Joel Moskowitz points out, most 5G studies are misleading because they do not pulse the waves. This is important because research on microwaves already tells us how pulsed waves have more profound biological effects on our body compared to non-pulsed waves. Previous studies, for instance, show how pulse rates of the frequencies led to gene toxicity and DNA strand breaks.”
This is just a sampling of 5G’s disastrous effects. There is much more.

5G and the China Epidemic

* Corona is a hoax, we can confidently say, but 5 G is a WMD being rolled out globally.

5G and the China epidemic

* Dr. Drew on coronavirus: ‘Overblown Press-created hysteria’

* “Many cases of the Corona virus have been relatively mild, and some of those infected are believed to show no symptoms at all.
“Researchers reported that the death rate may be lower than initially feared as more mild cases are counted.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/coronavirus-ricochets-across-globe-altering-daily-life/

* Coronavirus End Game: The Economic Crisis & Roll Out of the New Digital Financial System?

* Panik afblæst i kinesisk storby:
»Situationen er i markant bedring«
Butikker i kinesisk storby åbner igen: »Situationen er i markant bedring«
Butikker og fabrikker begynder så småt at åbne igen i Shanghai, herunder danske Danish Crown.
https://www.berlingske.dk/virksomheder/butikker-i-kinesisk-storby-aabner-igen-situationen-er-i-markant

* China’s Wuhan has closed one coronavirus hospital.
And officials hail a drop in new cases – Reuters.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-china-toll-idUSKBN20P01K?taid=5e5c98c2fc49cc000117719a&utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

* Air pollution is killing 8.8million people a year.
Coronavirus has killed 3000 people this year.
Air pollution is reducing global life expectancy by three years
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/02/nasa-images-chinas-air-pollution-decreased-amid-coronavirus-measures.html

* #Coronavirus has killed 3000 people this year.
More people die of snake bites every month.
https://twitter.com/hashtag/Coronavirus?src=hashtag_click

* In fact, there is direct and indirect evidence that COVID-19 is NOT from a virus at all. The SARS coronavirus, often compared with the new COVID-19 coronavirus, was present only in about half of the SARS cases and antivirals such as ribavirin and oseltamivir (Tamiflu) were not working in SARS culture plates, nor were they very effective in clinics or hospitals either. That passenger viruses do exist has been abundantly documented, as when the HTLV-1 virus (human T-cell leukemia virus Type 1) was mistakenly attributed to being causal for AIDS. And so, the question which never went away looms: are the coronaviruses merely traveler viruses from a yet to be determined primary stealth cause?

Trump Halts CDC Fearmongering. But Why Are Antibiotics & Not Anti-Virals Quelling the COVID-19 Coronavirus? Is It Really a Virus?

* Was there Foreknowledge of the COVID-19 (nCoV-2019) Pandemic? And of its Likely impacts?
On October 18, 2019, the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security, Baltimore undertook a carefully designed simulation of a coronavirus epidemic entitled nCoV-2019.

COVID-19 Coronavirus: A Fake Pandemic? Who’s Behind It? Global Economic, Social and Geopolitical Destabilization

* In the Event 201 Simulation of a Coronavirus Pandemic, a 15% collapse of financial markets had been “simulated”. It was not “predicted” according to the organizers and sponsors of the event, which included the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation as well the World Economic Forum.

COVID-19 Coronavirus: A Fake Pandemic? Who’s Behind It? Global Economic, Social and Geopolitical Destabilization

* And what motivated WHO Director General Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus to declare the coronavirus nCoV-2019 as a “Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC)” on January 30 when the epidemic was largely confined to Mainland China?

COVID-19 Coronavirus: A Fake Pandemic? Who’s Behind It? Global Economic, Social and Geopolitical Destabilization

* A massive vaccine campaign has been ordered by the Director General of the WHO Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus. Numerous pharmaceutical companies are already working on the development of a vaccine.
The evidence suggests that WHO Director-General Tedros was serving the interests of powerful corporate sponsors.

COVID-19 Coronavirus: A Fake Pandemic? Who’s Behind It? Global Economic, Social and Geopolitical Destabilization

* According to F. William Engdahl, Tedros had established a long lasting relationship with the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation. He had close ties to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

COVID-19 Coronavirus: A Fake Pandemic? Who’s Behind It? Global Economic, Social and Geopolitical Destabilization

* Together with the Davos World Economic Forum (WEF) The Gates Foundation were the sponsors of the October John Hopkins 2019 nCoV-2019 “simulation exercise”.

COVID-19 Coronavirus: A Fake Pandemic? Who’s Behind It? Global Economic, Social and Geopolitical Destabilization

* The massive WHO vaccination campaign (referred to above) was duly confirmed by Director General Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus on February 28:
“…work is also progressing on vaccines and therapeutics. More than 20 vaccines are in development globally, and several therapeutics are in clinical trials. We expect the first results in a few weeks”

COVID-19 Coronavirus: A Fake Pandemic? Who’s Behind It? Global Economic, Social and Geopolitical Destabilization

* Without a fear campaign coupled with fake news, the incidence of COVID-19 would not have made the headlines.
Needless to say this WHO decision is another financial windfall for the Big Five Vaccine producers: GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Merck & Co., Sanofi, Pfizer, which control 85% of the vaccine market.

COVID-19 Coronavirus: A Fake Pandemic? Who’s Behind It? Global Economic, Social and Geopolitical Destabilization

* And now a Worldwide vaccination campaign has been launched to curb the COVID-19 under the auspices of CEPI in partnership with GlaxoSmithKline.

COVID-19 Coronavirus: A Fake Pandemic? Who’s Behind It? Global Economic, Social and Geopolitical Destabilization

* While COVID-19 (alias nCoV-2019) constitutes a multi-billion corporate bonanza for Big Pharma, it has also contributed to precipitating humanity into a dangerous and unfolding global process of economic, social and geopolitical destabilization.

COVID-19 Coronavirus: A Fake Pandemic? Who’s Behind It? Global Economic, Social and Geopolitical Destabilization

* 600,000 people contract pneumonia every year in the UK. According to Respiratory Research by the end of 2014 the mortality rate for pneumonia in the UK was just over 23%, In Denmark it was 18% in Belgium it was over 16% and in the Netherlands it was just under 16%, all far higher than the death rate of Covid 19 infection. As pneumonia is contagious why isn’t their daily hysteria about walking about the streets of the UK or visiting our European neighbours?
https://www.davidicke.com/article/565174/the-real-epidemic

* Never mind the alleged Corona virus epidemic, there is an insanity epidemic spreading throughout the world and the vector is not a bat from a Chinese food market but the mainstream media. They are infecting the population at an unprecedented rate who are now showing symptoms of uncontrolled hysteria and complete loss of perspective.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/565174/the-real-epidemic

* So, before you believe that everyone the media claim has coronavirus actually has it remember that false positives happen all the time and, even when the test is actually positive, it doesn’t mean the host has the disease.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/565174/the-real-epidemic

* There really is no definitive test for viral infections no matter what the ‘experts’ say. Dr. Jeanne Marrazzo, director of the infectious diseases division at the University of Alabama at Birmingham has stated in a New York Times article –
“There is no perfect test for pretty much any infectious disease I can think of,”
https://www.davidicke.com/article/565174/the-real-epidemic

* In addition to this, China has now started to diagnose people differently. Rather than simply saying a patient has Covid 19 when they test positive, they are now diagnosing people by their symptoms and a CT chest scan.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/565174/the-real-epidemic

* Therefore, if a patient has a cough, a fever and breathing difficulties and the scan suggests pneumonia then they will be diagnosed as Covid 19 positive. However, pneumonia has numerous causes including viruses, bacteria, fungi and pollution. It is obvious therefore, that far more people will be considered to have Covid 19 than actually have it
https://www.davidicke.com/article/565174/the-real-epidemic

* There have even been protests in the city concerning the pollution. What if the virus is a good cover story for deaths actually caused by air pollution? Pollution is the government’s fault; a virus is not. In fact, the ‘outbreak’ was initially referred to as ‘Wuhan pneumonia.’
https://www.davidicke.com/article/565174/the-real-epidemic

* In an article in PLOS 1 from 2010 it was estimated that 2.5 million people contract pneumonia each year in China and 5% of those die. That is over twice the death rate of the supposed corona virus. So, this new deadly ‘end-of-the-word virus’ is only half as dangerous as normal pneumonia cases in China.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/565174/the-real-epidemic

* It was assumed the symptoms were similar to those caused by corona type virus, they looked for it and found it. What if the initial supposition had been pollution or bacteria or fungal infection. Had they tested for these it is very possible they would have found them in a lot of cases as well. It is therefore impossible to say that the corona virus is the actual cause of the disease
https://www.davidicke.com/article/565174/the-real-epidemic

* Why The Hysteria Over This ‘Epidemic’ and not Others?
However, assuming that Covid 19 is real and it is the cause of the illness, why the worldwide hysteria? In early 2018 the CDC declared flu and pneumonia to be an epidemic in the USA. It was estimated at one point that 4000 people would die every week. Does anyone remember that headline? Does anyone remember 24-hour hysterical coverage?
https://www.davidicke.com/article/565174/the-real-epidemic

* You shouldn’t fear the virus but you should fear what comes next. It is obvious by the media-instilled hysteria that the ‘crisis’ is being manufactured to fulfill an agenda. Number one on the list of will be the elite’s long-cherished goal of introducing mandatory vaccination. Because the vast majority of the public has no knowledge of the multitude of health risks associated with vaccination,
https://www.davidicke.com/article/565174/the-real-epidemic

* Because the vast majority of the public has no knowledge of the multitude of health risks associated with vaccination, they will not think to question it if it is made compulsory and, in fact, in their fear and ignorance, will probably welcome it.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/565174/the-real-epidemic

* The deliberate use of the word herd is, of course, intentionally done to make the association with the myth of herd immunity and vaccines. To protect the herd everybody must be vaccinated. In other words, you must be prepared to inject you and your family with dangerous substances and allow yourself to be locked up for the benefit of humanity. Sacrifice yourself for the greater good.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/565174/the-real-epidemic

* Number three on the elite’s wish list is compulsory monitoring of your medical status. Basically, you will soon have to carry medical ID around with you to confirm you have all your required vaccinations or you will not be able to travel on public transport, or enter public buildings and then you will be arrested and forcibly vaccinated
https://www.davidicke.com/article/565174/the-real-epidemic

* This, in turn, will lead to item 4, the compulsory microchipping of the population. Carrying medical records around with you will be viewed as inconvenient for you and the authorities as you could forget them or lose them. Therefore, to make everyone’s life easier you will be forced to have an RFID microchip implanted with all your vaccination details on it that the authorities can easily read
https://www.davidicke.com/article/565174/the-real-epidemic

* The best bit about this for the Orwellian dictatorship that will soon be in place is that the authorities won’t even have to enforce it. The sheeple themselves will do that. So terrified will the masses become that they will police themselves
https://www.davidicke.com/article/565174/the-real-epidemic

* If you are unfortunate enough for people to believe you have Covid 19 , whether you do or not, and you do not really fancy being locked up, or If they discover that you are someone that actually knows how dangerous vaccines are and refuse to get the jab, your neighbours and friends will soon be at your door, pitchforks, in hand and will lock you up in your own home,
https://www.davidicke.com/article/565174/the-real-epidemic

* One recent US news headline said: “Scientists claim antibiotics already on the market could treat coronavirus – despite warnings from CDC and World Health Organization that antibiotics do nothing against viruses and overusing them fuels resistant microbes.

Trump Halts CDC Fearmongering. But Why Are Antibiotics & Not Anti-Virals Quelling the COVID-19 Coronavirus? Is It Really a Virus?

(6.Mar.2020)

May be crossposted on www.gamleboeger.dk and
http://blocnotesimma.wordpress.com

https://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2014/04/links.html

https://aanirfan.blogspot.dk/2017/07/gert-pederson.html