Ten days ago I pledged to report on a bag of 5-kr books acquired in the end of September in the permanent dutch book sale at the Coal Market square here in downtown Copenhagen. So here we go – or almost. Because I feel like firstly commenting on a few recent tweets on @gamleboeger.
So let’s take a quick look. I almost exclusively tweet with links to online news, like this:
1. Genome Hackers Show No One’s DNA Is Anonymous Anymore
Our governments obviously have absolutely no ability and/or intention of protecting their citizens from the maliciously invasive troublemakers in all areas of pricacy.
And after all your personal DNA is your most private and valuable possession, don’t you think?
It’s obviously also valuable for someone else. And at some point someone want to rob you of your valuables, all of them. You can bet on that, and what we see here.
2. Deepfake Videos Are Getting Real and That’s a Problem.
Seeing isn’t believing anymore. Deep-learning computer applications can now generate fake video and audio recordings that look strikingly real.
In many ways the digital world is becoming downright demonic. Hasn’t digital imagery almost become the direct opposite of classic, straight photography, valued for its honesty?
3. How Manhattan Became a Rich Ghost Town.
New York’s empty storefronts are a dark omen for the future of cities.
Here we see another showcase of how the deranged money-printing frenzy has warped all asset valuations. Most metropolitan downtown areas are fast becoming depopulated and cleared of living store-fronts. Almost noone owning a honest, sound business can pay the outrageous rents demanded by billionaire real-estate owners.
Remember – these large investors have access to almost unlimited investment money almost for free. Something that’s certainly not awailable to most mom-and-pop stores.
4. World’s oldest woman, 129, who says her long life is a punishment from God remembers the one happy day in her life – when she returned home after surviving a Stalin purge in World War Two
Curious story, really: One happy day in 129 years! But undoubtly in many cases living conditions for ‘the plebs’ are balancing on the edge.
5. It’s bizarre, really. You’d think that citizens would want good, livable housing to be readily available and dirt cheap. Food and clothing and heat they want to be plentiful and cheap, but not housing. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-13/violence-public-anger-erupts-china-home-prices-slide
6. They’ve been trained to view housing as an “investment”, not as a basic necessity. Make housing plentiful and cheap and you’d have an angry mob with pitchforks and torches at the door.
7. Violence, Public Anger Erupts In China As Home Prices Slide.
“People are so used to rising prices that it never occurred to them that [prices] can fall too…”
To 5, 6 & 7: Like touched upon above, real estate valuations are way, way off the chart of sanity.
The reasons: Many governments sponsor home ownership with tax benefits. That is, the poor people sponsor the rich. And the governments sponsor the banks by making larger loans possible.
Above all, the insane money printing is warping values, as expounded upon already
8. The Online Censors.
Facebook’s long history of closing down free speech.
9. “I have said it before and I will say it again: in a corporatist system, wherein there is no clear line between corporate power and government power, corporate censorship is government censorship…”: We’re “Trapped In An Orwellian Oligarchy”
To 8 & 9: These corporations are clearly and blatantly operation in disregard of the Danish Constitution (Grundlov). I suppose this applies to most European and many overseas countries likewise.
10. Perpetual Taxes on Property
Eric Peters on moral obnoxiousness.
It’s interesting to note, that most or all countries globally now in reality have abolished private ownership to agri-land and real estate. That is, if you are not able to pay the taxes on your land or lot, then the govt. takes possession.
11. The American Ruling Class: How a Selfish Ruling Class Is Bringing America to the Brink of Revolution
12. “My dog can recognize faces,” he says. “My teenage daughter speaks three languages. I would not entrust my savings to either of them.”
Of course you shouldn’t entrust your savings to robots. But that’s what everyone now do every day as practically all world leaders and top business executives are IN FACT ROBOTS: They are almost totally left-brain dominated ‘human’ (or rather inhuman) robots.
If you don’t have an effectively functioning right half-brain working smoothly together with your equally effectively functioning left half-brain – you are in fact a robot!
Hence these leaders fascination with artificial intelligence (i.e. robots): They themselves naturally want to ‘breed and proliferate’
13. And as he continues to expose one fraud after another, Griffin – unlike Goldman – is truly doing God’s work.
“Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.”
Read about this real world hero!
More about ‘gods work’ here
14. Exorbitant cost, multiple failures, years overdue: A recap of the ongoing F-35 calamity (VIDEO)
Inbelievable any responsible government can defend procuring this monster aircraft. The price is monstreous – and what about the umbilical cord that has bo be live via satellite between any plane in flicht and the Pentagon?
Can anyone outside the US but a rank traitor defend this? Please explain to me how, thanks?
15. The European Union believes that it is able to accommodate 3.8 billion more refugees and migrants!
Taken from an official EU Commission Home Affairs Committee document: https://ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/sites/homeaffairs/files/e-library/docs/pdf/final_report_relocation_of_refugees
16. According to the EU Commission, the EU member states can accomadate 3.8 billion – yes, BILLION – refugees/asylum seekers/economic migrants (a majority of whom are Muslims from Africa and the Middle East). The EU’s current total population is approximately 510 million.
More crazy, crazy paper work.
17. China’s Massive Particle Accelerator –“Could Create a Phase Transition That Rips the Very Fabric of Spacetime”
Posted on Oct 13, 2018
18. China’s Massive Particle Accelerator –“Could Create a Phase Transition That Rips the Very Fabric of Spacetime”
Posted on Oct 13, 2018
19. China’s Massive Particle Accelerator –“Could Create a Phase Transition That Rips the Very Fabric of Spacetime”
Posted on Oct 13, 2018
To 17, 18 & 19: I hardly can’t believe if any of the global top leadership in fact are unable to grasp and understand the stark and imminent danger. Please read this:
LUIS SANCHO – On himself: top of the world of systems sciences and cybernetics. IQ 180. But now 80% of my papers have been erased from Google scholars.
See my best work, ‘Absolute relativity: the 5th dimension’, at kindle
And on CERN science and scientists:
Cern is full of 20 something very smart who think because they have a ‘title’ and went through the industry of information they know a lot
They are very smart. So smart that they will die for it. Because the Universe is NOT SMART BUT INTELLIGENT.
Smart people (try and) ‘cheat’ the laws of the Universe.
Those people are nuts, eviL children, and they don’t even know they are
Absolute evil = death is 1/2 of the Universe
‘those who pretend to impose truth with power will be the laugh of the gods’. (Einstein)
The two biggest infamous basterds of modern science, inventor of cybernetics and of H-bomb were obsessed with extinction
They knew they were the parents of the two sciences, nuclear physics and robots that would kill us. They ONLY talked of THIS. It was their obsession
Don’t you get it? It is all a moral question!! They know they can kill the planet, they don’t care
they live off making weapons, they are nuclear scientists, they live with death
When CERN crosses the so-called ‘bag number’ (number of strange quarks needed to coalescence into a strangelet) we shall die.
WHEN this happens IS THE ONLY ISSUE NOT TOTALLY CLARIFIED
CERN is cosmic bomb, able to blow up stars and planets, the 3rd evolution of nuclear bombs after the atomic bomb and the hydrogen bomb
(all taken from https://cerntruth.wordpress.com/2010/07/23/the-mayan-prophecy/ and
gamleboeger19 April 2017 at 06:44
However it seems the CERN/LHC has how been (or soon is to be) shut down for 10 years ‘to be upgraded’. Has somebody perhaps seen the light after all?
More here (pls. scroll down 50% for english text)
20. BP: Sanktionen gegen Russland-Energie würden Europa lahmlegen
Obviously the US-sanctions on Russia are equally malicious to Europe…
21. 40% of the American middle class face poverty in retirement, study concludes
22. Datatilsynet truede med melde TDC’s masseovervågning til politiet
23. Efter knap 2 års ulovlig masseovervågning: Pape ser på lov for telelogning
24. Det er mere end på tide, at Søren Pape Poulsen reviderer de danske logningsregler
25. (Men det er da vist Grundlovsstridigt at give en fremmed Spiontjeneste den magt?) ‘Udgivelsen af »Syv år for PET« ville kræve godkendelse fra CIA’
26. ‘Scharf skulle have skadet PETs forhold til samarbejdspartnere og andre efterretningstjenester. For at han måtte nævne andre tjenester, ville det ifølge den daværende juridiske chef have krævet skriftlig godkendelse’ (med hvilken lovhjemmel?)
27. Angiveligt har Scharf brudt den såkaldte (Grundlovsstridige?) »tredjelandsregel«, der betyder, at hvis en tjeneste som PET får efterretninger fra et andet lands efterretningstjeneste kan de ikke videregives (til Tinget?) uden oprindelseslandets samtykke.
28. »Det (efterretningssamarbejde, red.) er en nedarvet tradition, som baserer sig på tillid, og hvis den tillid bliver brudt, mister man muligheden for at få informationer,« sagde Finn Borch Andersen i retten og uddybede, at det i sidste ende kunne betyde, at PET ikke længere ville modtage efterretninger gennem andre tjenester.
29.0. FBI Steals Treasure Hunters’ Civil War Gold Worth up to $250 million. Article by Mac Slavo.
To 22.-29.: As I have touched upon already five years ago (link below), the global caste of ‘consolidated’, Secret Police/Secret Services have become an agressive entity, that is – quite simply – grasping for world power in their own right.
Some recent observations:
29.1. (10.Okt.2018) Tonite had clairvoyant vision of my book storeroom being burglarized. The front door kicked in. Saw 2 men, one with earphones and large green cap/beret (military men?). The gang left Denmark for Ukraine in 3 small aircraft + one fast driving car. Did Mossad panic on account of me telling abt. bugged photo shop?
29.2. (10.Okt.2018) Yesterday I told friendly photo-dealer I suspected his shop was being bugged (by Mossad – former shop assistant perchance M-stooge?). This summer I have noted a certain response to what being said in the shop. Reason for installing bugs is most likely the Secret Police (PET) wants to know if I sell recently acquired things with a profit?
Ad.29.2. No doubth the store is being surveilled by bugs placed in the shop. I’ve learned this from noting certain effects to what was talked about in there.
The reason for the embassy having ordered the bugging as indicated very probably is a burning desire from SKAT/PET/Mossad to catch me in buying a more or less expensive item in this generally friendly store and soon after to sell it with a profit?
Why is this desire so burning at these rouge agencies? Because (like I’ve touched upon already – link 1.) they then will roll out all of their most cheeky and reckless abuse of power and instantly
– ransack my home, accusing me of trading illegally
– steal my cash and valuables,
– steal my keys to my safe deposit box, and steal the content, and perhaps most importantly
– steal my computer files, some of which might well be quite compromising for TPTB if brought to the attention of a wider audience (link 2 og 3).
When the Secret Police is illegally and maliciously harassing law abiding citicens it’s always very important to cheat or rob the targets of any financial assets so as to prevent them from hiring a lawyer.
So of course a bug at my favourite photo dealer is deemed very, very desirable by these rouge power abusers?
30. Most Americans Don’t Know that the Federal Reserve Banks Are Private Corporations
31. Central and fractional-reserve banking has to be the greatest system of theft and plunder ever devised by mankind. It is evil to its very core.
32. In order for the bankers to establish what they call their “New World Order,” they need chaos to tenderize the masses, but they also have to be seen as saviors that deserve to be in a position of authority over the global economy.
33. What mainstream economists don’t seem to grasp is that central banks and international banks are ALWAYS positioned to benefit from the crash of the bubbles they create. It is the reason why they inflated the bubbles from the very beginning
34. Central banks are not afraid to allow markets to plummet, they WANT markets to plummet. The banks simply want to be sure they are set up for optimum benefit when the system does crash.
To 20.-34.: Se also
35. High-Ranking Retired General Leonid Ivashov: The Pro-Israeli Lobby Permeates All The Administrative Structures Of The Russian Federation; Russia’s Sovereignty Is At Stake
Obviously the power-structure of Russia may appear to be somewhat hazy?
36. Maskeret mand slæbte pige henad fortov
Mand med maske forsøgte angiveligt at bortføre pige fra 4. klasse på Lystrup Skole ved Aarhus – massive undersøgelser fra Østjyllands Politi har endnu ikke ledt til nogen spor af manden
Kidnappings (of children) are perhaps much more ubiquitous than most people think. Here are a few impressions by myself (on twitter):
27Feb2018 At abt. 3 AM had clairvoyant vision of small girl held captive in crate, and scared witless. I guess the SecretPolice/Intel.Services would like to #kidnap my nephews kids? I wonder if to be locked-up in suspected Mossad-safe-house in the near vicinity?
(15.May.2018) Have just learned that suspected Mossad safe-house in our neighbourhood has recently had sound-proof room installed. Ideal for confining and torturing #kidnapped: A Mossad specialty?
37. Seven Ways Hackers Can Steal Your Keyless Car in Seconds.
And owners of high-risk vehicles could see insurance costs spiral
38. Department of Defense weapons systems can ‘easily be hacked’ with many using default passwords allowing testers to take complete control of them ‘within seconds’, shocking report warns
To 37, 38: Electronic locks are seriously problematic for their owners! They are not secure at all and may in fact be turned against you (as in locking you out from your car or house).
39. Pope Francis compares having abortion to ‘hiring a hit man’.
‘Is it right to ‘take out’ a human life to solve a problem? Pope asks
But now today’s main dish, – some more 75-cent books:
1. POLITISKE AFHANDLINGER. Af D-d (D.G.Monrad), fra 1.December 1869 til 30. November 1870. København, 1870, A.F.Høst, 464 p. Bound in half calf.
Ditlev Gothard Monrad (1811-87), biskop, politiker. Mest helstatsmand og ‘er overhovedet Junigrundlovens fader’. Departementschef og direktør i Kultusministeriet. Minister, Konsejlspræsident.
‘Han gjorde i disse stillinger et enestående sagligt og parlamentarisk arbejde, hans veltalenhed, uhyre arbejdskraft og evne til personlig paavirkning stillede ham øverst blandt lederne.
‘Hans vaaben var en storslaaet, patetisk og ætsende veltalenhed, dybere og mørkere end Lehmanns, og en hensynsløs energi…’
Medarbejder/redaktør efterhånden ved Fædrelandet, Dansk Folkeblad og Berlingste Tidende. Det er artikler fra sidstnævnte blad, der er samlet i ovennævnte bog.
I thins this small book is quite rare, as not to be found on Antikvariat.net.
2. CARL GEORG ANDRÆ. En Biografisk Fremstilling – Med bidrag til belysning af hans samtidige. Af Poul Andræ. 3 vols. København 1897, 1909, 1911. Gyldendal, 319 + 196 + 263 p. Bound in half calf.
Fra Dansk Biografisk Haandleksikon (1920) hidsættes (i udtog):
C.C.G.Andræ (1812-93), matematiker, politiker. Direktør for Gradmålingen (Geodætisk Institut) 1853-84. En ‘overordentlig klar og skarp matematisk begavelse.’ Hans værk ‘Den Danske Gradmaaling’ (4 bd, 1867-84) staar i den teoretiske Geodæsi som epokegørende.
Han kom ind i politik 1848 som kongevalgt medlem af den grundlovgivende rigsforsamling. Bondevennerne satte ham i Folketinget 1849, formand til 1852. Har stor fortjeneste af skabelsen af en parlamentarisk tradition. Finansminister, Konsejlspræsident, Helstatsmand. Opfandt det første forholdstalsvalgsystem (1855).
Andræ var en i mange henseender overlegen personlighed. Han dømte altid klart og nøgternt, og tiden har på mange punkter vist, at han dømte rigtigt. Men havde ‘teoretikerens ulyst til at tage ansvaret’.
I forordet til bind 3 hedder det: ‘Med det foreliggende tredie bind afslutter jeg min biografi om Andræ med dertil knyttede ‘Bidrag til belysning af hans samtidige… ‘
Men der synes dog at være kommet et bind 4 senere.
In a recent blog update
I touched upon the Nordic peoples’ apparent disdain for ancestry. Here is a curious statement of Mr. Andræ’s that seems to support this:
Fra bd. 1, s.7: ‘Men Andræ afviste altid saadanne spørgsmaal: “Nej, der har saamænd ikke været nogen af betydning blandt dem, det jeg veed af”; – “moi, je suis mon ancêtre”, kunde han spøgende tilføie og yttre sig ret tilfreds ved ikke at kjende nærmere til den fædrene familie.’
3. DET SYTTENDE OG ATTENDE AARHUNDREDE. Af J.A.Fridericia, København 1910-11, Erslevs Forlag, 590 p., half calf.
4. HISTOIRE DE LA RÉVOLUTION FRANCAISE. Par M. Louis Blanc. Vol. 1 + 2. Bruxelles 1847-48, Meline, Cans et Co., 516 + 426 p. Half calf.
5. OPTEGNELSER FRA ET OPHOLD I FRANKRIG FRA 1815-18. Af Feltpræst Kristoffer Nyholms efterladte papirer. Udg. af C.V.Nyholm. København, 1897, Gad, 172 p, half calf.
This slim volume is a seemingly quite rare specimen of memoires from the Danish military corps dispatched to France after the fall of Napoleon.
My great-great grandfather was there as a 24 year old soldier, confirmed by the following piece from a Danish local paper:
De første linjer af en lille nekrolog om min tipoldefar i Thisted Amts Avis fra 26. april 1875:
“Den 19de dennes døde i Lund, Lild sogn, aftægtsmand Otte Andersen i en alder af 84 år. Den afdøde var med på toget til Frankrig i 1815, da Napoleon var styrtet og Frederik den 6te havde sluttet sig til de allierede….”
6. FRANKRIG UNDER RESTAURATIONEN. Efter de interessanteste og bedste skrifter og andre hjælpekilder – af Fr. Klee. København, 1860, Berlingske Bogtr. – Stenderup. 459 p. Half calf.
7. GEORG BRANDES’ LÆREÅR. Læsning – Ideer – Smag – Kritik, 1857-1872. København, 1955, Gyldendal. 473 p. Soft cover.
8. THE BOOK OF INSULTS – ANCIENT & MODERN. By Nancy McPhee. NewYork/London, 1978, Paddington Press, 160 p, Soft cover.
(A little bit more about the remainding titles to be posted in a coming update soon)
Crossposted on www.gamleboeger.dk and http://blocnotesimma.wordpress.com
Tweets on www.twitter.com/gamleboeger